GovComm’s highly-available Intelligent Transportation Camera Systems aide commuters by providing high-definition video imagery to traffic management centers. Our ITS cameras provide crystal clear resolution in daylight, low-light, no-light, heavy rain, snow and dense fog conditions at distances up to six miles.
GovComm ITS cameras are hardened for extreme temperatures (-40°C to +75°C), resistant to electrical transients, vibration, shock, anti-thunder, anti-surge (TVS 6,000 Volts) , anti-static, certified by an independent laboratory to be NEMA TS2 compliant and resilient against category 5 hurricane force winds.
Our ITS cameras are fluent in NTCIP which is a family of standards that provides both the rules for communicating (protocols) and the vocabulary (objects) necessary to allow electronic traffic control equipment from different manufacturers to operate with each other as a system. We support an API development interface, CGI, PSIA, ISAPI protocol access and are Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF) profile S and G compliant.
GovComm ITS cameras are available in a variety of configurations including fixed dome, speed dome and bullet with motorized varifocal lenses, infra-red illuminators and smart technology.
- 720p and 1080p high-definition configuration choices
- Focal lengths to 205mm for maximum distance viewing
- Low color lux configurations for superb (color) night imagery
- Day and night settings
- Manual and automatic iris, slow and fast shutter with a wide F stop range
- H.264 / MJPEG / MPEG4 video compression and multi-level video quality configurations
- Multiple on-screen display options including choice of colors, black and white self-adaptive
- Wide dynamic range, back-light and high-light compensation choices for scene specific settings
- Intrusion detection, line crossing detection, object left / removal detection, area entering / leaving detection, scene change detection, audio surge detection, de-focus detection, face detection and object (vehicle) counting
- Broken network protection and smart resume
- Smart encoding supporting low bit rate, low latency and region of interest enhanced encoding
- Smart alarm – cable break, IP address conflict, memory full, memory error and illegal access
- Supports 10M/100M Ethernet port
- Supports CVBS analog output (4CIF resolution)
- Supports standard 128G Micro DS/SDHC/SDXC card storage
- Supports alarm I/O
- Supports three-level user authentication management, user and password authentication, IP address filtering and anonymous access
- Supports security certificates such as HTTPS, SSH and creation of certificates
- Basic and digest authentication is supportable in IE configuration
- Lock user IP for multiple login attempts
If you would like more information about GovComm’s ITS cameras & peripherals, please email Sales@GovComm.us, call 305-937-2000 or visit our contact us page.